ICOMOS 6-ISCs joint meeting: “Advancing Risk Management for the Shared Future”
Add to Calendar
17 October 2020 all-day
6-ISCs Joint Meeting aims to provide a forum for considering the various threats (whether natural cause or human error) in cultural heritage regarding how to address and where to start by shared responsibility. By creating new tools and guidance among interdisciplinary fields, it shall lead us to achieve a shared future – with the theme- “Advancing Risk Management for the Shared Future”.
We hope this joint meeting will be an opportunity to bring participants together from any discipline across the heritage sector from all over the world, whether they be academic or professional to come together to discuss topics and case studies relating to this theme. * Information to be updated.
The Risk management of Cultural Heritage is the theme of this joint meeting, including the following topics:
(1) Climate Change and Cultural Heritage,
(2) Disaster Risk Management and Resilience,
(3) Post disaster re-construction and authenticity,
(4) Post disaster management,
(5) Relevant subjects are welcomed. (particularly the issues/case studies regarding Wildfires and Heritage — Community Engagement, Preparedness, Resilience and Recovery)
11:00am – 01:00pm CET (Paris) time,
05:00pm – 07:00pm Taipei,
06:00pm – 08:00pm Tokyo,
08.00pm – 10.00pm AEST (Sydney),
05:00am – 07:00am ET (New York).
Register in advance via http://www.6isc2020ga.org/registration.html by 10 October.
The webinar code will be sent by email.